I was born in Northern France and lived there until I was 21 years old. I then moved to Ireland where I remained, studied and worked and grew my family.
I have experiences ranging from the hospitality sector to Social Care work and re-trained as a Postpartum Doula in June 2016.
Now a certified Postpartum Doula, I have been developing my experience with Cork families since September 2018.
I live near Douglas in Cork City and have 3 children myself.
Skills & Interests:
- 10 years experience in Social Care settings with additional trainings in Mental Health First Aid, Key Working and Motivational Interviewing.
- Certified Postpartum Doula with DONA International.
- Pediatric First Aid
- Breastfeeding support
- Newborn Care Specialist
- Kangaroo Care Training
- Postpartum Nutrition and cooking.
- Active Breastfeeding Buddy with Friends of Breastfeeding
- Cuidiu Cork active member.
- Speaks: English and French
Cork city and suburbs