I live in North Sligo with my husband Eddie, just a stone’s throw from the beautiful wild Atlantic. Our kids are all grown up now and living their lives away.
I spent over 20 years working in childcare and so often wondered who is supporting these mums post birth. The year 2013 became the year I would take that jump into offering post birth support, setting up my business Mamogs.
As a Doula I commit to providing non judgemental support, care and understanding, along with empowering parents on their journey into parenthood and beyond. With me I bring an air of calm, as I hold space for you to share your experiences, feel supported in your parenting choices and off load any fears and concerns you may have. I will share my wealth of knowledge and years of experience of working with families of newborns, including those of twins.
Skills & Interests:
- Dona Postpartum Doula trained
- Early years Educator.
- Special Educational Needs.
- Breastfeeding peer to peer support.
- Workshops : Working With Families Experiencing Perinatal Loss, Bereavement Care in Maternity Services.
- PHEC – First Aid Responder, Paediatric first aid, Garda Vetted
- Covid-19 Programme : Infection Control, Hand Hygiene, Breaking The Chain of Infection -HSE
- The first Friday of every month I run a Bump & Baby meet (during Covid-19 restrictions this has gone virtual & weekly) If you are pregnant or have a baby you are invited to join myself and the other Mammas and Mammas to be.
- Dads & Dads-to-be Monthly Meet on Zoom
- Classes available (private, groups, or corporate)
Sligo, Leitrim, South Donegal, North Mayo & Roscommon.